I wanted to see what was going on inside of my calculator. I decided to post some pictures and information about the inner-workings of the Ti-30XS.
1. Remove the 6 Phillips Head Screws.
2.With the screws removed, gently pry open the calculator at the top with the plastic pry bar.
3. With the back removed you can see the 3 main internal sections. The top power section, the main circuit board, and the keyboard circuit board.
4. Lets take a closer look at the battery and solar panel section. Note: This image is upside down.
5. Now lets look at the main board. Note: This image is upside down.
6. We are good look at the final board now, the key-board circuit board.
This is all the further I am going to take this calculator apart for two reasons. The plastic rivets on the key-board circuit board won’t allow for easy reassembly. Also the ribbion cables are very fragile and shouldn’t be moved, bent or adjusted too much.